We designed and developed a platform for the monitoring and supervision of plants and machines for a major permanent exhibition center.
- tools for the control of the performances and relative efficiency of the production plants
- graphical interfaces capable of representing in a simple and intuitive way the main indicators of operation of entire plants.
- reporting on product traceability.
Thanks to the TOM platform, several photovoltaic installations in Italy are monitored and controlled remotely. The operators, in addition to having real-time reports of technical/functional anomalies, are able to retrieve useful information that allows real-time analysis of the performance of each plant.
- Collection and management of technical characteristics of all the buses in use.
- Deep control of the state of every single vehicle: The system provides a graphic map and a section of reports to monitor both every single element and the entire vehicle.
- Planning the maintenance activities of the vehicles according to their use.
- Management of extraordinary maintenance activities: The system allows a communication between each vehicle and the central platform in case of failures or anomalies during the use of the vehicle.
- Through the association of accounting information, the system is able to elaborate specific reports for the analysis of the costs of every single vehicle as well as of the entire vehicle fleet.
Ask for Advice
Call for information