We designed and developed a platform for the monitoring and supervision of plants and machines for a major permanent exhibition center.
In the food sector, our specialists have dealt with the analysis, design and development of software modules for the collection and processing of indicators for the control of a production line, offering the customer :
- tools for the control of the performances and relative efficiency of the production plants
- graphical interfaces capable of representing in a simple and intuitive way the main indicators of operation of entire plants.
- reporting on product traceability.
Thanks to the TOM platform, several photovoltaic installations in Italy are monitored and controlled remotely. The operators, in addition to having real-time reports of technical/functional anomalies, are able to retrieve useful information that allows real-time analysis of the performance of each plant.
The products engineered by us allow companies in the public transport sector an optimized management of maintenance plans of the vehicle fleet and in particular :
- Collection and management of technical characteristics of all the buses in use.
- Deep control of the state of every single vehicle: The system provides a graphic map and a section of reports to monitor both every single element and the entire vehicle.
- Planning the maintenance activities of the vehicles according to their use.
- Management of extraordinary maintenance activities: The system allows a communication between each vehicle and the central platform in case of failures or anomalies during the use of the vehicle.
- Through the association of accounting information, the system is able to elaborate specific reports for the analysis of the costs of every single vehicle as well as of the entire vehicle fleet.
Ask for Advice
Looking for a reliable partner to take your company into the future? Use the form below to request a consultation!
Call for information